PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY! By accepting delivery of your Massaro Holster Works AMERICAN PUREBRED™ holster, you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
- All firearms are considered potentially dangerous weapons. Serious personal injury or even death could occur without proper training in safe handling of firearms by an accredited firearms safety class. No person should handle any firearm unless such person has successfully passed an accredited firearms safety program. Great care should be used when handling, storing or transporting firearms or when placing or removing a handgun from your Massaro Holster Works holster. MASSARO HOLSTER WORKS ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ACCIDENT OR DEATH DUE TO USAGE OF THEIR PRODUCT.
- We highly recommend a regular practice routine with an unloaded firearm, please review with your accredited firearms instructor to establish this routine. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot. Keep fingers off the trigger and out of the trigger guard when drawing or replacing the handgun in the holster.ALWAYS TREAT YOUR GUN AS IF IT WERE LOADED.
- We highly recommend the use of an appropriate belt. Picking the correct accessories is essential to a safe and comfortable carry. Users of our product are advised to utilize a tactical gun belt, or a belt capable of safely maintaining a holster’s fixed position at all times during the use of a firearm. Massaro Holster Works will not be held responsible for accidents that can occur through the use of an improper belt, or the lack of a belt.
- Firearms should be kept out of the reach of children.
- When testing the proper fit of your Massaro Holster Works holster, never place a loaded weapon into the holster without first double-checking to make sure the chamber is empty. Carrying any handgun with a live cartridge in the chamber immediately in front of the firing pin may cause an accidental discharge. Single action revolvers should be carried with the hammer or firing pin resting on an empty chamber.
- It is the user’s responsibility to exercise extreme caution when handling or carrying any handgun, and to assume at all times that the gun is loaded. Do not attempt to cock a handgun while it is in the holster. Cocking the weapon while holstered may cause an accidental discharge.
- The use of trigger shoes or grip adapters or any modifications to the handgun may cause improper holster fit and accidental discharge.
- Any alteration to the Massaro Holster Works holster or using it with a gun for which it was not recommended or does not fit properly can create an unsafe condition. Should any Massaro Holster Works product become worn, loose, broken, defective or ill-fitting, cease use immediately.
IT IS THE USERS RESPONSIBILITY TO REGULARLY CHECK THE HOLSTER FOR PROPER FIT AND FUNCTION.
- During vigorous physical activity, including running, you should not rely on your holster’s retention capabilities; the gun should be held in place with your hand to prevent the gun from falling out of the holster. Massaro Holster Works has no control over the firearm you use, the ammunition you carry, and/or use of such items in the firearm, the manner in which you use the firearm/ammunition/accessory, or any modifications that that you may make to any of these items. Therefore,Massaro Holster Works disclaims any and all liability for any and all damages that may result from the use of our holsters.
- NO PERSON SHOULD EVER USE ANY FIREARM WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS.
- All firearms must be transported in accordance to Municipal, County, State and Federal Ordinances. Check for updates or changes of any concealed carry laws. Users are responsible for obtaining their Conceal carry permits and Firearms Owner Identification card.
- PLEASE CARRY RESPONSIBLY.Use care and safety at all times when using your Massaro Holster Works holster.